[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Next Click: DEATH

Next Click: DEATH

All things Desktop Dungeons

Next Click: DEATH

Postby GoatBot on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Discussion - Next Click: DEATH
GoatBot

Re: Next Click: DEATH

Postby TheSchachter on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Yay for more updates!

I haven't tried it yet, but the new "attack with" option sounds like a brilliant way of solving the misclick-on-move problem people complain about while avoiding the problem that death-confirmation would pose. Awesome :) Whupaz fix will make some people happy...

Looking forwards to the mobile port! (mind you, I might be forced to buy a tablet for this. I doubt my dinky phone can handle the game, if only because it's a small screen. And I do mean forced. There's no way I'm *not* getting a portable version of this game!)
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby Darvin on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:05 pm

Awesome! The god unlock bug appears to be fixed.

With that bug dealt with, I'm highly tempted to live-stream a speedrun of the game (from start up to the completion of hard Gaan-Telet). Should be doable with a couple hours of straight play, provided I can win every run.
Darvin

Postby Lujo on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Nice stuff.

No more "forgot to use whoopaz on time now it's completely useless" situations, too.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Sidestepper on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:42 am

Sidestepper

Postby The Avatar on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:27 am

Great to see another update! Also, as cheap as the whupaz loophole was, it's probably good that newer players will be less reliant/focused on whupaz.

@Darvin: I'd personally love to see it. It's always fun to see other people's play styles. I'd do something of the kind myself, but I have a total lack of experience/equipment.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:07 pm

dislekcia

Postby Zalminen on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:36 pm

I must say I really love the new right click attack option!

No more wasting all the gold spent on preparations because I accidentally clicked the enemy instead of the empty square next to it halfway into the run.
Zalminen

Return to Desktop Dungeons