[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Update For Fullscreen

Update For Fullscreen

All things Desktop Dungeons

Update For Fullscreen

Postby GoatBot on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:04 am

GoatBot

Re: Update For Fullscreen

Postby berpdreyfuss on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:45 pm

That sounds great, though I never noticed the blurriness in a negative way. Maybe I'll be surprised how the game looks now :)

And again, can't wait to buy the game for android!
berpdreyfuss

Postby Darvin on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Still hoping for a stand-alone release over here. At any rate, keep up the good work!
Darvin

Postby flap on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:52 pm

flap

Postby dislekcia on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:33 am

dislekcia

Postby nopaint on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:20 pm

Honestly I never felt the bilinear default fullscreen was BAD or Blurry. Yeah, it was a bit blurry, but that's billinear right? Still alot better than a normal 2x filter who has to relly on precise coordinates to mantain the aspect ratio. By the way what does the shader fullscreen do? It enables us to write our own shaders and make it work with the game, or just a default billinear shader for compatibility?
nopaint

Postby Darvin on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:46 pm

Darvin

Postby dislekcia on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:59 am

dislekcia

Postby nopaint on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:18 am

Ok, thanks for that very explicit answer on the shader filder :) yeah as you said, I can't find too much difference between the regular bilinear and the shader one but it never bothered me to be true.

As for the custom shader, I just said that because I remember that, a long time ago, when I use adept at using emulators, a certain branch of M.A.M.E had an option where you selected the shader option and then you would but a file with your shader on the folder, writen by you. Then you could play the game with that shader: I remember playing those games with a neat combination of scanlines, CRT curvature and RGB effect that was really neat and authentic :)

And no, I don't really need (or want) that feature: it seems like you guys have enough work already with the Linux (yes, this one I really want :)) and mobile versions!
nopaint

Postby baconcow on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:25 am

Wasn't quite the fullscreen update I was looking forward to. Unfortunately, with a 2560x1440 resolution monitor, playing the game at native resolution, it is a small box. Fullscreen is a blurry mess. Was hoping for an upgrade to higher resolution assets.
baconcow

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons