Get to Horatio, desecrate every altar but one you find before you engage Horatio and win!
You will need to worship Tikki Tooki and leave him as your non-desecrated alter. You will not be able to beat Horatio if he has weakening. You've got three (tops) weakening wipes, which just isn't enough to whittle your way through a 5000 HP monster before your attack damage dissipates completely.
Let's take a look other:JJ
- total gamble. If he punishes you, the run is over. If he doesn't, he's harmless.GG
- a trickshot, you need to convert everything prior to desecration, which means all items/glyphs needed for the end-game must be left on the ground.MA
- BYSSEPS will solve this. Otherwise a massive penalty.Taurog
- extraordinarily painful; you'll need a massive attack bonus boost to compensateBinlor
- he's harmless if you have no innate resistancesEarthmother
Might be possible, but the amount of luck required to pull it off is astronomical.