Waste Not, Want Not Achievement

All things Desktop Dungeons

Waste Not, Want Not Achievement

Postby igromanka on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:22 pm

Hello there! So, 'Waste Not, Want Not' - how did you get this achievement? What dungeon, what class/race did you use and what preps, tactics? :roll:
igromanka

Re: Waste Not, Want Not Achievement

Postby Lujo on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:10 pm

Wow, I somehow got it and didn't even know it existed ^^

Hmm, I'd have to know how much is 50 tiles exactly as I don't really keep track, and what does "wasting" mean? If it's exploring without regenerating anything, that should be easily doable with any bloodmage. Simply pay attention and if you're going to explore on a full health/mana, cast something and regen some mana with Bloodtopowa. :)

If it means exploring fewer than 50 tiles... I think there would've been discussions about it before :)

Mada se i to da riješit, vjerojatno XD
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Another option is to prepare Jehora Jeheyu. The just make sure to activate the WEYTWUT glyph every time your mana fills up. Since WEYTWUT can be repeatedly infinitely so long as there is a visible target, you will always be able to deplete your mana and avoid wasted exploration.
Darvin

Postby igromanka on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:39 am

Thank you, guys! I just got it with Bloodmage.
I really thought it meant 'explore fewer than 50 tiles'. I even prepared a scroll that shuffles all monster positions for 1 gold (in case I don't find a boss early) XD
igromanka

Return to Desktop Dungeons