[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Wiki Discussion - Dungeon Page Layout

Wiki Discussion - Dungeon Page Layout

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Wiki Discussion - Dungeon Page Layout

Postby MTaur on Wed May 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Ok, about layout (but not for dungeon pages)... How about classes get an "items" section? For example, Avatar's Codex is a good fit for Sorcerers, who heal off of fireballs, have extra mana for fireballs, and retaliate off of the retaliation due to Mana Shield. Another example, Martyr Wraps is at least mentioned at the end of the Monk page, but it really deserves special attention.
MTaur

Postby Darvin on Wed May 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Darvin

Postby MTaur on Thu May 07, 2015 1:00 am

MTaur

Postby Lynzkar on Fri May 08, 2015 3:16 pm

I am the king of the rats now! Bow before me, peasants.
Class-suggestions, with sprites
Lynzkar

Postby MTaur on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:38 pm

So I updated the Gorgon wiki yesterday in the middle of the epic spam storm. Today it's gone. No history, no edits, it's all as if it never happened. I guess I can assume that it got lost in the delete-fest?
MTaur

Postby Darvin on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:51 pm

Yeah, Aequitas reverted the wiki to his last restore. Which was good, because I was kinda dreading how much spam would pile up overnight.

While we're on the topic of the wiki, I'd like to repeat a request I've made several times before: please do not edit, move, or content-wipe spam pages. This does not make deleting them any easier for admins and only serves to clutter the history. If you'd like to help out with the spam situation, please give the devs a PM on the forums and ask for admin privileges on the wiki.
Darvin

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons