[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Wiki - finishing touches

Wiki - finishing touches

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Wiki - finishing touches

Postby Darvin on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:39 pm

It's listed under non-repeatable subdungeons, specifically "Crusader"

Reach 100 piety and talk to the Crusader to unlock the class. Crusader is a top-notch class (which we've seen all too little of in the Dailies) that will be a fine addition to your lineup of classes.
Darvin

Postby Tinker on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Ok, maybe it's just me messing stuff up, but the wiki seems a bit weird. It's as if there would be no formatting. Is it just me, or is something up?
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Wiki looks fine to me. Tested with IE/FF/Chrome and all looked good.
Darvin

Postby Tinker on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:21 pm

Tinker

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:25 pm

What browser are you using?
Darvin

Postby Tinker on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:55 pm

Tinker

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:55 pm

Looks like you've toggled a weird setting in your browser. Go to the wiki then go to "view"->"page style", then select "basic page style". I think that'll fix your problems.
Darvin

Postby Tinker on Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Tinker

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:08 pm

It's doing it for me now, too. Don't know if that was a caching issue, but I can now reproduce the issue on all three major browsers. I was able to play around with some web developer tools to find the problem. It appears that the load.php being served is full of encoded garbage on most pages on the wiki (not all; some, such as the recent changes page, are okay) which causes most of the styling to fail. I made a local copy of the load.php file from the recent changes page and imported it into the main page and everything worked correctly when I did so. dislekcia will need to look into why load.php isn't coming back correctly on every page.

FYI, the Wiki is still completely functional, it's just the styling information is missing. The underlying content and functionality appears to be unaffected. If you absolutely must see the wiki correctly, use the following steps:

(note: instructions are for the firefox browser).
1) Got to the recent changes page on the wiki. You'll notice the page is good.
2) Hit Shift-F7 to open the style editor. (tools->web developer->style editor, if hotkeys aren't your thing)
3) on the left-hand side of your screen you should see a list of files. Find load.php and save it to your computer (you may want to change the name, since it's pretty generic).
4) Go to page of the wiki you want to view normally and hit Shift-F7 to open the style editor on that page
5) select load.php and click "import", selecting the good file you saved from the recent changes page

The page should now display normally, using the correct load.php information.
Darvin

Postby Tinker on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Tinker

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons