[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Wiki - finishing touches

Wiki - finishing touches

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Wiki - finishing touches

Postby zayyeh on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:45 am

Lujo, can you pls add me on Steam - Zayyeh
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Download over at ddmod.weebly.com.
zayyeh

Postby Lujo on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:53 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Tinker on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:36 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Lujo on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:17 pm

What Tinker wrote above, about the different opinions was driving me up the wall all through the beta test on several levels, not just about the wiki but about the comunity discourse in general. The compartments are an attempt to start remedying that (well, and an imense lot of the wiki was and stil is essentially filler and layers of stuff that got written at different times in the games development. You change a few boons and an item or two and a class ability here and there and suddenly the whole thing falls apart)

I also think what Tinker wrote a few posts back is essentially the best idea evar!!1111!!1 except I'm the one not supposed to be reading it. If she would like some harmony between the different wiki cateogries and stuff, PM's for coordination would actually work, soeone respectable could tell her that, I'd appreciate it, and she might, too.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Sidestepper on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Sidestepper

Postby Tinker on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Tinker

Postby zayyeh on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm

What is prereq for puzzle "Fun with Trolls"? Does anyone know?
zayyeh

Postby zayyeh on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:02 pm

zayyeh

Postby Tinker on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:28 am

Most of these are just *wow*! :lol:

The one thing I can nitpick about is the map size on dungeon pages, I think the infobox looks really cool, but I'm just worried the size of the map is now too small to allow careful studying.

There was some talk about maps on dungeon pages ages ago, and we kind of came to the conclusion that having decent-sized maps is nice... But I guess your upgraded infobox is also nice... :P
Tinker

Postby zayyeh on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:19 am

zayyeh

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons