[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Wiki - finishing touches

Wiki - finishing touches

All things Desktop Dungeons

Wiki - finishing touches

Postby Tinker on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 am

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Re: Wiki - finishing touches

Postby Gakato on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:49 am

Gakato

Postby Tinker on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Tinker

Postby Darvin on Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:39 pm

It used to be all these items were unlocked through in-dungeon quests, before the class challenges were introduced. This was actually resulting in significant bloat on the world map, and even some dungeons that existed for no other purpose than to be a once-off for a quest. Understandably a lot of this content got migrated to the class challenges. This is also why a lot of class challenges are variants of existing dungeons on the world map - they were originally just quests in those dungeons!
Darvin

Postby Berzee on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Speaking of Items, I also added a list of missing items to the bottom of the Items talk page. If I ever remember to get screenshots of them I may add them myself, but I figured I would mention it here too. =)
Berzee

Postby Darvin on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:22 pm

IIRC, Jadetooth's potion looks identical to the orcish "tea"... which we don't appear to have, either :-P
Darvin

Postby Tinker on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:43 pm

I think the items page still needs a few finishing touches (mostly to classify the remaining items) but thanks to Lujo it's pretty usable. So I went over to the Subdungeons page because even though I kind of like how Darvin has his own section in the page and all, but maybe moving on to something less shameless would also be kinda cool! :P

Anyway, added the non-repeatable subs I remembered. Next up merging the two previous tables (i.e. Repeatable and Darvin's); splitting what's regular and what's secret sub; and getting some info/pics for some of the subs (i.e. Glenrick for sure is totally outdated).

I'm just saying all this because I know there are lots of gentlemen reading who would just loathe to see lil'o Tinker doing all the work, like, totally alone... :P
Tinker

Postby Darvin on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Darvin

Postby Darvin on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:17 pm

I found this old stub and decided to flesh it out. Anyone want to add a complementary article about health?

(please note that I intentionally omitted subdungeon bonuses from "list of ways to increase your max MP")
Darvin

Postby Blovski on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:11 pm

You've missed the Orb of Zot and Enlightenment, btw. Bloodmage also has a special way to restore mana.

Health should be:

GG, JJ, EM
Patches? I'm pretty sure Patches can?
Body Pact
Dwarven Gauntlets/Troll Heart on level up
Pendant of Health
Bloody Sigil
Dwarf conversions
Orb of Zot, IIRC?
Hero's Helm

For restore,

GG
Dracul
Last Chance
Lifesteal
Sanguine
Halpme
Fire Heart
Health Potion
Overheal from Scholar's Pact or Naga Cauldron, I guess.
Goats & Rats

Chemists have a special interaction with both health and mana potions. I'm terrible at formatting stuff but I'll give it a go if I've time later in the week.
Last edited by Blovski on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blovski

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons