[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - You have been kidnapped by a dangerous cult

You have been kidnapped by a dangerous cult

All things Desktop Dungeons

You have been kidnapped by a dangerous cult

Postby Sidestepper on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:09 am

They value skill at Desktop Dungeons above all other things. You are confined to a prison cell and must play a single adventure of Desktop Dungeons. If you win, they let you go and give you one million dollars in gold bullion as a token of their esteem. If you lose, they behead you on the spot. Which class/race/rep combo do you use? Remember this isn't about what works or is fun, this about playing for all of the marbles on a single game of DTD.

Obviously, the answer depends on the dungeon, whether preps are allowed, badge requirements, etc. The way I want to do this is that each person submits an answer to the previous poster's scenario, and then submits a new scenario. If you want to answer a previous scenario, that's fine too. I'm more interested in hearing people's answers than in debating their merits, so let's not go too far off the rails here.

Naga City, no restrictions
-I'd go with the Orc Rogue of Glowing Guardian with Dragonshield, and Extra Attack. Blacksmith could be either the badge or the mace. I'd probably take extra gold because it's so much safer than Patches, but I'll miss the little bear.
Sidestepper

Re: You have been kidnapped by a dangerous cult

Postby Darvin on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:59 am

Darvin

Postby Sidestepper on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:32 am

Interesting thoughts Darvin, but what I really want to know is, what would you do if your life depended on you beating Cursed Oasis in one try with a Monk? :twisted:
Sidestepper

Postby Tinker on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:06 am

Last edited by Tinker on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Tinker on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:12 am

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Lujo on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:04 am

Last edited by Lujo on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Blovski on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:08 am

Blovski

Postby Sidestepper on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:44 am

Sidestepper

Postby Lujo on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:58 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Astral on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Binlorgon with Dwarven Gauntlets and Bearmace.

No petition JJ on Ick Swamp, if you can't play anything that gives poison/manaburn immunity?
Somebody spilled raspberry juice all over the place!
Astral

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons