[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby Unidentified Tower on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:04 am

Unidentified Tower

Postby Bwrgarbl on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:13 am

* Rat Monarch at Havendale Bridge *

Fun little rat run today.

Bwrgarbl

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:09 am

Today is the day, I knew it had to happen.

Stupid misclick death!

Lately, my mouse is starting to become wonky again, 1 click makes it do doubleclick and if I press too lightly, it wouldn't register properly. So many times already, drinking 2 potions when I am only intending to drink 1, Wasting EM's clearance boons, so on.

Looks like I might need to invest in another mouse soon... if I want to play dailies normally and not having to worry about misclicks.
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby Vemb on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Vemb

Postby Bwrgarbl on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:32 am

* Rat Monarch in Venture Cave *

Another rat, but it's just Venture Cave (and the boss is boring). Spoon was in my shops again. Plus/minus available in the preps making it easy to get a lot of corrosion quickly.
Bwrgarbl

Postby Vemb on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:22 am

I missed yesterday's Daily because my Internet connection didn't work. Oh well, at least with that streak broken I probably will not bother with keeping it up during Christmas.
Vemb

Postby Bwrgarbl on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:26 am

* Rat Monarch in Venture Cave *

Another rat, but it's just Venture Cave (and the boss is boring). Spoon was in my shops again. Plus/minus not available in the preps, but still easy to get a lot of corrosion quickly.
Bwrgarbl

Postby Bwrgarbl on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:36 am

* Rat Monarch in the Rock Garden *

Another rat, but it's just the Rock Garden (and resistant bosses are boring... the random today, less so). Spoon was in my shops yet again. Bosses are close to each other... prepped Binlor got them closer, and that was all that. Prepped Battle Mage Ring was converted along with BURNDAYRAZ right from the ground (I used the Crystal Ball I prepped once, then converted it for a bunch after it charged again).
Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:43 pm

How did somebody achieve 244 damage dealt??? There are 3 bosses. Second pissorf push does not count?

I haven't even unlocked the rat yet, and I managed to beat this daily.
Tons of magic resist from binlor + pissorfed the bosses together. Did not watch my piety, so I was one short from converting into dracul. Damn. Would have been trivial with dracul endgame.
AvovA17

Postby Vemb on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:22 pm

Vemb

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons