[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby Bwrgarbl on Fri May 18, 2018 12:21 pm

That was a fun run. I even let the sacrifice go. :)

Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Fri May 18, 2018 10:49 pm

AvovA17

Postby Bwrgarbl on Sun May 27, 2018 4:12 am

Two Labyrinths in a row! Yesterday I "discovered" that getting 5 bonus XP for same level kills is very broken... which made up for not being able to break the maze. I did need to be careful... Tomithy was in a corner, and Rex was set to jump out exactly when I killed him, so I needed to drink a potion and teleport him away.

Today though we move up from Fighter to Berserker:

* Elf Berserker in the Labyrinth *

And one of my favourites (it's hard to pass up these on PQIs as it's one of the more potent options you'll get... meaning that most of my Berserker play has been Elves).

Demolishing the maze is available today in the form of a Binlor prep... and there's Conjunction and the Agnostic Collar too for lots of fun god options. And all four of my altars were around the center of the map, I found them quickly and could plan immediately.

Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Sun May 27, 2018 11:52 am

Ugh, maybe I should not play first thing in the morning at 6am :(
I absentmindedly clicked on a popcorn before starting to fight Rex, and wasted a whole levelup.
Then I wasted one more attack on the last boss when I activated badge of honour and GETINDARE in one move.

AvovA17

Postby AvovA17 on Mon May 28, 2018 1:19 pm

* Vampire in Creeplight Ruins *

Did anyone get Feeling Parched today?

AvovA17

Postby Bwrgarbl on Mon May 28, 2018 2:06 pm

I found parched was very easy today... RBS, mace, Vampire god preps. I didn't sacrifice the goat until late either, but it didn't cost me any blood pools. So I had plenty of healing and not many hits to do.
Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Wed May 30, 2018 1:30 am

* Gorgon in Shifting Passages *

I played it first as a prac in my Kingdom, and did it easily with SMM as the extra boss, did not even use any potions.

In the DERP I had to use all my potions and a bit of luck too, since the last few fireballs there was no retaliate from Evolvia.

Did anybody get "Feeling Parched" today? I was not even close, I left so many monsters on the table after I won.

I wasted a bit of blackspace corroding a lvl 4 goat at level 1, until I realized it would take way too much exploration.
Last edited by AvovA17 on Wed May 30, 2018 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
AvovA17

Postby Bwrgarbl on Wed May 30, 2018 1:48 am

* Gorgon in Shifting Passages *

Fun little one today. Shouldn't be too much trouble for people.

EDIT: And, no, I didn't bother with parched today. Still had 3 of each potions at the end, though.
Bwrgarbl

Postby Bwrgarbl on Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:39 am

* Goblin Monk in Shifting Passages *

I made so many errors today. Kept pulling out solutions only to make yet another error soon after. I'm really not thinking too clearly today. But in the end, I got to confirm something I've always wondered about... mutual annihilation counts as a win. Kim Der Rubish might be dead, but Evolvia is too and that's what matters.
Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:17 am

AvovA17

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons