[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby AvovA17 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:29 pm

AvovA17

Postby Bwrgarbl on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:37 am

Bwrgarbl

Postby William on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:29 pm

*Dwarf Rogue in Cursed Oasis*

I played a sub-par game on today's daily and had to rely on a bit of luck to finish the map. I ended up in a position where I had no more refills left, and not being able to take a hit from the boss, but still needing 3 hits on the boss.

I never quit a dungeon until I'm dead though, and as usual, hit the boss to finish the game...and would you believe it, I actually dodged his hit :shock: . Two hits to go (one of which is free due to first strike). I hit the boss again, and dodged again :o . Free hit next and it's a win. :D :lol:

Moral of the story, never give up until you're dead.
"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby Bwrgarbl on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Oddly, enough, I also played very bad with many mistakes that should have been fatal, and also managed to pull it off with a pair of lucky dodges (and a third early on in the fight thanks to a good stack, with a Reflex potion as well... so I was five strikes short on the boss going in and found them).
Bwrgarbl

Postby Vemb on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:27 pm

*Dwarf Transmuter in Havendale Bridge*

Today I made stupid mistake when I went to pick up the Dragon Heart. I prepared to free my way with PISSORF, but the first cast activated Spirit Sword, so I had to waste a mana potion and the Spirit Sword.
Vemb

Postby Bwrgarbl on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:03 am

* Goat in Western Jungle *

Easy goat. Ended for me by misclick while clearing the plant beside the boss and clicking the boss instead (only to find that there was a long path around back to him).
Bwrgarbl

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:03 pm

~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby Bwrgarbl on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:30 am

* Half Dragon in the Northern Desert *

This, of course, is a massacre. 170% knockback (and +9 base from equipment) made it quickly hard to find opponents that could take a hit... I was regularly healing monsters so I could get piety from Binlor, eventually I just used the bosses to finally max my piety for conversion. Yendor is advised... I popped mine at the start because it was very cramped and I didn't feel like dealing with that at all.
Bwrgarbl

Postby Bwrgarbl on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:19 am

* Gnome Monk in Grimm's Grotto *

Failure rate today isn't due to the opening being cramped, so the mace isn't a must. You'll see... boss and LEMMISI are both near the start.

Bwrgarbl

Postby Vemb on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:56 pm

*Goblin Crusader in Cursed Oasis*

Fairly annoying start and most of the altars are pretty far from start. Otherwise easy daily.
Vemb

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons