[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Sun May 01, 2016 10:33 am

Hi guys, I'm back! :D Sorry to hear about all the losses though, :( Especially Tinker, I was really hoping to see you go all the way to 1000, :)

Currently top for XP and Piety but considering I still had 1 L6 Bandit and 1 L5 Wraith left that I couldn't kill, definitely top XP can be higher today (this and also, I drank and used up for TT's boons a lot of my potions, these are without XP from Alchemist Pact). Basically, I made a mistake (see that L8 Djinn in the screenshot below, was punished by TT then, I used up my piety for some boons and forgot about its retaliate fireball trait) but luckily, I had already killed 1 boss and there were enough popcorn to generate piety for more reflexes.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... C94563BA1/

Anyway, glad to be back, :D
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby Tinker on Sun May 01, 2016 8:03 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Mon May 02, 2016 12:46 am

~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby Darvin on Mon May 02, 2016 2:01 am

Rat Monarch in Hexx Ruins
Not too bad thanks to the favorable preps (fireball magnet/bear mace), subdungeon (lots of blackspace), altars (Earthmother/Dracul), and glyph (HALPMEH and IMAWAL) spawning by default. The presence of IMAWAL means that those who lead with Mystera are at no disadvantage when they discover Earthmother, and those extra hit points really help! Could be trouble for those who struggle with Rat Monarch, but for those who have some confidence with him this is smooth sailing. I ended Parched/Miser with lots of untapped Blood Pools and the piety to convert over to Dracul.
Darvin

Postby fall_ark on Mon May 02, 2016 3:54 am

Yeah, got bored at an very early level 10 so just attacked Stheno and blew through the resistance. Shop pools are great too. Vine Form + Witchalok Pendant carried me all the way through.
fall_ark

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Mon May 02, 2016 4:00 am

Btw, default gods are MA, EM and Dracul and default glyphs: Imawal, Halpmeh, Getindare, Cydstepp and Burndayraz.
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby Tinker on Mon May 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Tinker

Postby Vemb on Tue May 03, 2016 1:50 pm

Orc Assasin in Havendale Bridge

Easy. I just casually maximised XP at the end and ended up 1 XP short of level up before Chaos Avatar finisher.

Vemb

Postby Tinker on Tue May 03, 2016 6:36 pm

Tinker

Postby Darvin on Tue May 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Darvin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons