[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby Bwrgarbl on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:16 pm

What was annoying at the start? I don't remember it being cramped... only low level monsters around. And WONAFYT was there too. It's not like popcorn are essential today... Crusaders are immune to curses. Shop items near the start were good to. And two of the altars were right next to the start... so it was only half that were on the other side. Sure, I only used one of the altars and it was on the far side, and if I had found it sooner I would have a much lower XP and not in second place. Because everything today was pointing to skipping the midboss and putting up a low score... Crusader, Earthmother, Elven Boots.
Bwrgarbl

Postby Vemb on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:55 pm

Vemb

Postby Bwrgarbl on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:18 am

Bwrgarbl

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:36 pm

There, I knew it, something would happen to botch up my streak.

And today, it's my mouse, it just suddenly became wonky, I was like "wow! why I am doing a double click", and it happened so many times already. I tried to deliberately do a short press on my right mouse button to attack each time, but it was just beyond my control.

Can't remember which accidental double click it was (5th? 6th?) and I just died. Imagine my horror when I noticed I died from killing a mob that only needs 1 hit to finish off. Yeah, my double click was so fast I didn't even see the Revenant that spawned that killed me.

How do we play with the keyboard lol.. Just arrow buttons and to attack, use spacebar? Anyway, won't be able to play dailies properly if this continues... :(
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby AvovA17 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:28 am

Come on, a new noname mouse is a few $$ :)
AvovA17

Postby Bwrgarbl on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:40 am

* Elf Paladin in the Berserker Camp *

Elven chaos knight with +/- prep available! Sooooo much mana.

Edit: I seem to have completely dominated the top XP spot two days ago... 283 to 2nd place's 214. I don't know how I did that, or what that run was. Maybe that was the one where I grabbed a quick 2 levels of learning from TT fairly early on to go with my JJ prep.
Bwrgarbl

Postby Bwrgarbl on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:56 am

* Half-Dragon in the Berserker Camp *

A repeat in many ways... you've got guaranteed knockback and the bosses are even closer today. Flame Magnet is yet again worthless... the glyph starts right beside you. Prepping Binlor resulted in the altar being placed well away, though.
Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Do you think it is going to be another Berserker Camp today again? :)
AvovA17

Postby AvovA17 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:24 am

Ugh, I should never prep the codex :(
AvovA17

Postby Bwrgarbl on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:34 am

Yeah, you should do a test run with the Codex before prepping it for a daily to get used to it.

I was tempted to prep GG today... just to confuse people looking at the board.
Bwrgarbl

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons