[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby Sidestepper on Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Sidestepper

Postby Tinker on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:17 am

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Vemb on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:45 pm

I started leveling very early today and was already at level 8 when I found the boss. Very easy daily.
Vemb

Postby William on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:49 pm

"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby Tinker on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:41 am

Vampire in Eastern Tundra
As straightforward as it can be, I think. I was struggling to do anything meaningful at Level 1 because my stats were so low and I didn't find any +Damage item... So I aimed low. I corrected my mistake at Level 2 and it was smooth sailing afterwards. I postponed the bossfight to Level 7 and took on the L9 monsters instead before, while not optimal from XP point of view, it was much more comfortable this way (though I did leave with most of my potions and blood pools still intact, so maybe using up some resources to do the boss earlier would've been fine). It's just that Vampire starts as such a wimp, and becomes such a monster, each level makes him so much stronger...

Where *IS* Smuglapse, by the way?
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby William on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:23 am

I didn't even come close to lowest XP today, but at least I managed to snag the FAITHLESS badge. ;)
"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby Vemb on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:10 am

Vemb

Postby William on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:51 am

"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:11 am

Goblin Monk in Grimm's Grotto
The boss is Tower of Goo. Earthmother spawns in naturally, there's a Battlemage Ring and Blue Bead in the shop pool, and Zot means you can easily get this guy into spiking range. I didn't even need to touch conversion points or Earthmother.
Darvin

Postby smuglapse on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:23 am

smuglapse

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons