[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby Azira on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Ah, well, perhaps next time. On the plus side, my win ratio has been going up pretty sharply lately, I think I'm up 10% in the last week or so.
Rainbow Road: 6
Azira

Postby Vemb on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:48 pm

*Dwarf Monk in The Labyrinth*

Pretty low winrate, I'm not suprised since it is pretty tough. I was torn between prepping Whurrgarbl (or whatever it's name) and Binlor.

Some information for the daily if anybody needs:
Vemb

Postby Bwrgarbl on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Whurrgarbl is good for regen fighting monks who can appreciate the stacking burn damage over the many strikes they make... BUT, regen fighting in a labyrinth is ridiculous. So, Binlor wins hands down for me. Turn the map into a huge hole where you can scoop up a tile or two of blackspace for your regen without worrying about access to it... and with good access to blackspace, both bosses are easily regen fought today.

Bwrgarbl

Postby Tinker on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:27 pm

I lost today due to running out of resources (there's a first time for everything I guess...). I played very poorly, in fact lately I had often played very poorly, I simply couldn't find a decent time in my schedule to do the dailies during the day, so I pretty much always ended up sitting down to do the DERP only in the evening, sometimes very late.

I guess I'll park the whole DERP thingy for the time being, it's not so much fun with my current schedule.

Anyway I wish lots of fun & success to all, I hope you guys break any records I may have set up, and keep breaking them even afterwards! ;)
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Bwrgarbl on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:57 am

Bwrgarbl

Postby peperc2 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:43 am

Been having a lot of fun playing dailies, probably the game with the most compelling "daily" feature I know! Been compelled to sign up since I misclicked on the Gnome Fighter map.

That Dwarven Monk run was pretty rough, I have a feeling if I didn't use JJ's normally great Mana Boost, I could've switched to Earthmother in the last stretch to spike the Goblin boss, but ended up out of regen and potions to finish the job. And if I had noticed Mystera earlier, I wouldn't have picked JJ first! Was really struggling with piety...
peperc2

Postby Azira on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:22 pm

* Goblin Assassin in Halls of Steel *

No screencap this time, just take my word that at the end I killed everything because I knew I could get away with making MA mad.
Rainbow Road: 6
Azira

Postby Vemb on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Vemb

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:29 am

~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby Bwrgarbl on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:00 am

Bwrgarbl

PreviousNext