[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby Darvin on Thu May 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Darvin

Postby Lujo on Thu May 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Oh, I'm well aware of it (In fact I seem to have had Earthmother, Mystera, PM and Drac. Or something.). I just wanted to roll a Mystera Gorgon preciselly because it's loaded with magic damage dudes so I knew I'd be spamming utility for a while until I find my targets. Also thought weakening might be cool vs the Berserker boss, but I reconsidered it.

Still, I can see how folks tripped up here from various non-gorgon angles, simply because a gorgon kinda needs more work than she really needs to need (and she used to need), so the other stuff you get to juggle can be hard to juggle in circumstances like these (Mystera Gorgon i'm rather fine with, but this isn't the map for it. Except it isn't a map for any other kind of gorgon, either, lol).

This is speaking from a casual old fart perspective, the "10 or so minutes and I win it, screw competition I have a lunch break" approach, some point chasing whippersnapper will find a way to chase points here, I'm sure.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Thu May 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Got close to matching Smuglapse's top XP score (2 XP off), but managed to beat top Piety score by close to 100 piety, :)
Probably a few more uses of Wonafyt or Weytwut or Entanglement could have made the difference.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 2C4E707C8/

And why can't people just play and enjoy the game without "calling other people names"? Doesn't matter if it you are good at the game or not, and whether you are going for speed, or top XP, etc. Geez...
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby tollymain on Fri May 27, 2016 12:33 am

has posting detailed spoilers fallen out of favor since last month? curious before i start this daily
tollymain

Postby Darvin on Fri May 27, 2016 1:58 am

Darvin

Postby fall_ark on Fri May 27, 2016 2:38 am

Default deity:

In other news I converted the Orb of Zot at Humility-ed level 1 (after setting up a level 7 kill though) and then misclicked on a lvl 3 Goblin after finishing off the first boss. :| Probably shouldn't have played the game before breakfast :lol:
fall_ark

Postby Tinker on Fri May 27, 2016 2:33 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Sat May 28, 2016 12:26 am

Made lots of mistakes for this one, almost lost. Got once I was surrounded by Revenants, couldn't touch them, was at like 1 HP, 1 mana. I thought of drinking a few (had 2) mana potions but with max MP of 13, it wasn't enough for the 3 fireballs needed to kill even 1 of them. Even if I managed to kill 1, they would just reposition and I would still be stuck.

So, how did I survive? Pisorf saved my ass. Just glad to beat this, really crap tons of mistakes I made for this.
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby smuglapse on Sat May 28, 2016 2:04 am

Vampire, Creeplight Ruins

Preps:

http://imgur.com/xMAMKVs
smuglapse

Postby tollymain on Sat May 28, 2016 2:07 am

*Vampire in Creeplight Ruins*

Spoilers:

an awful lot of cultists on this map, i ended up popping the sacrificial goat at L5 i think? before i'd finished exploring the map anyway. just so i'd have things to kill without using a shitload of resources in the process

my usual blackspace conservation for use between anoobis's forms isn't so helpful here

on a side note, is there a repository of game-related avatars somewhere? i want to look like the shmuck i am
tollymain

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons