[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby dislekcia on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:21 pm

dislekcia

Postby Vemb on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Vemb

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:49 am

~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby Beatch on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 am

Beatch

Postby William on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:26 pm

"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby dislekcia on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:13 pm

dislekcia

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:24 am

Blasted yesterday's daily, Purist and managed to nap Top XP and Piety, and also many badges:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 87253EFF5/

However, ended my short Purist streak again with today's daily:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... DEC2E5CD2/

I am so close to winning, 1 more bloodpool, better luck (if dragon soul activated like even once more so that I was able to do another halpmeh cast), better decisions? as in if I had bought certain stuff earlier or even just found the right items much earlier. I really did waste quite a bit of resources killing the 2 golem bosses, like almost all of the bloodpools, I miscalculated and was lacking mana to finish off the physical immune one (the second boss I took down). Used like 3 hits to finish off his final bit of HP just because I couldn't throw another fireball.

Well, I knew I had a real chance to lose doing it Purist especially since I ain't very good with Vampires. And to make things worse, today's map just had a shit load of corrosive creepers, forcing me to stack up quite a bit of corrosion. Also, the lack of any useful glyphs or low level mobs (no level 2 ones) at the start and just the monster layout in general made me waste many potential low level bloodcows during the early phase.

Maybe, I should go back to playing dailies normally, as in not doing it Purist.
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby Unidentified Tower on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:17 am

Goatperson started out worshipping Dracul in today's daily. I thoughtlessly killed a Wraith first. Sad times.
Unidentified Tower

Postby Vemb on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:51 pm

Vemb

Postby Bwrgarbl on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:52 pm

My combo got broken yesterday because I forgot and ran out of time... I thought I would have a chance to complete it or at least play it (if I didn't manage to finish fast enough), except that DST got me again making it already too late.

As for,
* Goatperson in Doubledoom *

I started in Mystera. That was the only god I managed to not accidentally piss off. And those weren't my only mistakes. Still won. Lots of healing and resistance... and food thanks to that secret subdungeon (which helped keep me full while regen fighting SMM).
Bwrgarbl

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons