[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby Bwrgarbl on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Well there was enough damage available today that those boosters would do something if you wanted it to. Of course, in order to do that you'd need to avoid the Illusions... which are some of the best prey for the Rat here. I don't know how weak I was at the end, I noticed at one point it was over 10, and I had just started hacking another one down.
Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:58 am

Nah, what's your attack as a rat, tops? 10, 11? You spend most of the run with attack like 1-6, 20% extra is nothing, and that is 20% only if you find both extra boosters. God forbid you fight the illusions. Obviously anything else (convertable) is better.
AvovA17

Postby Bwrgarbl on Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:16 am

Taurog, spoon, and Fine Sword where available for me. With GG and BYSSEPS also in play, you could have had a rat with over 40 melee damage. If you really wanted to show off.
Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:38 am

AvovA17

Postby Bwrgarbl on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:52 pm

I'm surprised people are prepping the spoon over Dragon Soul today (yet another Rat, this time in Slime Pit). Maybe they were thinking that prepping the spoon would keep it out of the shops and get them something better... but the spoon is one of the best items a Rat can have in a shop. Very good healing (that also over heals) for the price of one coin. It's saved many a Rat run.

The Dragon Soul, though, that's a great item to prep as a Rat. It helps so much with their regen fighting... oodles of extra damage, there's nothing like PISORFing a big monster with lots of corrosion into another for a tonne of damage and getting it for free. Because why stop at merely insane levels of damage/mana.
Bwrgarbl

Postby Unidentified Tower on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:10 am

Today's daily is a streakbreaker.

Edit:
Unidentified Tower

Postby AvovA17 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:24 am

Who are you in the game? Roberta Yang?

I guess prepping Slayer ward, extra glyphs, and maybe TT could give you a chance to get through.
AvovA17

Postby Unidentified Tower on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:40 am

Ooh, I never even considered choosing Slayer Wand, that one would definitely do it. Based on what BLUDTOPOWA showed me, removing one of the monsters guarding the northwest exit would get you enough freedom.

And yeah, Roberta Yang ingame.
Unidentified Tower

Postby srid on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:22 am

Well, I haven't attempted it yet, but looking at the leaderboard it seems unwinnable...

Also, someone mentioned on the Steam Forum that in the recent weeks he always get the same classes in dailies:
rat, the goat, the warlord and the bloodmage.

I haven't played dailies in a while, so I can't tell, but does anyone confirm or infirm this?

EDIT: After all, today's daily was doable

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
srid

Postby AvovA17 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:41 pm

AvovA17

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons