[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Who's who in the Dailies? a.k.a. the Great Unmasking thread!

Who's who in the Dailies? a.k.a. the Great Unmasking thread!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Who's who in the Dailies? a.k.a. the Great Unmasking thr

Postby Tinker on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:44 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby TheSchachter on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:58 am

I'm not surprised to be the only one from a musicology/music theory background, of course... however, is anyone else here a musician, by any chance? :)
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby berpdreyfuss on Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:55 am

berpdreyfuss

Postby Tinker on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:57 am

Tinker

Postby Lujo on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:55 am

^ He, he, he, so did I except we were a punk band. We had an in-joke that we have a vocalist, because if the guy could sing he'd be a singer.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:30 pm

I suspect a lot of people play music instruments casually. I play guitar here, mostly improv.
Darvin

Postby Blovski on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:08 pm

Blovski

Postby Tinker on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Thanks Blovski! I included you in the original post!

Also added some more names as new people popped up in the meantime - girls&guys, step up & speak up! Also if you're not in my list, I'll just add you!!!
Tinker

Postby kente on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:16 pm

I'm italian, 34 (male), i have studied physics and astrophysics. I'm currently unemployed, i'm living in Spain after i spent 5 years in Austria. I speak 4 languages (italian, english, spanish and german) and i have learnt latin and ancient greek in school. I'm considering if i want learn another language, but i am still undecided which.
In my freetime (which, lately, is big a portion of my day) i play some videogames (DD and recently Baldur's Gate 2, for the 10th times), i cultivate an interest in semiotic and translation, i listen a lot fo music and try to improve my english.
Differently from most others here, i am pretty bad with all the art forms, but i admire everyone who is able to play/draw/carve.

I hope this is enough, it's tough summarizing your own life ;)

edit: i don't have a fav class/race, but i like the mage line and i hate chemist
kente

Postby Raz on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:19 pm

Mataz here. I am in the printing business. Late 40's (old man, I know- perhaps that's why I play so slow).
Been gaming since the original Zork days.
This is the game I always wanted to be made, but vicious is a bit too much stress for me at this point. :)
I very much enjoy 1 or 2 boss dungeons of the Normal and Hard difficulties.

Edit: I lurk here daily to see if anything is new, so I know what all you whippersnappers are up to ;)
Just wish I had the gumption to get the monsters unlocked (had vamp and half dragon, but that profile got nuked on the last update).
Raz

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons