[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Free Update - Desktop Dungeons: Enhanced Edition

Free Update - Desktop Dungeons: Enhanced Edition

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Free Update - Desktop Dungeons: Enhanced Edition

Postby Tinker on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:47 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Darvin on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Some people are going to own both the mobile and desktop version. If they're going to have two separate kingdoms, why not give them two separate dailies for them to pursue?

Also, it's probably not fair to compare completion time between the desktop and mobile versions, since mouse and keyboard is way faster than touchscreen.
Darvin

Postby Tinker on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Tinker

Postby berpdreyfuss on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:58 pm

berpdreyfuss

Postby Darvin on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:59 pm

Darvin

Postby Tinker on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Tinker

Postby dislekcia on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:48 am

What Darvin said ;)

Also, input speed differences on mobile vs PC (mobile is slower, but strangely more considered and a lot less risky).

Also, limitations on leaderboard and friend groups via different platforms: Your Steam friends are different to your GameCenter friends, etc.
dislekcia

Postby Darvin on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:50 am

Darvin

Postby grimskallen on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:16 am

Huzzah for free stuff, this patch will blow new life into this glorious game!

Feedback from my quick testing:

[*] There is a graphic bug with the last line of text on the rat monarch while running either 1.5x, 2x or fullscreen, if no one else has this then I can take a picture of it.

[*] There is also no information about Rat Monarch's reduced damage in his information.

[*] Sometimes the graphical interface get's "stuck" and won't change, I can't tell how to properly replicate it.
grimskallen

Postby Blovski on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:59 pm

MY BEAUTIFUL BORDERS!!!!!

Wonderful little update, the flavour stuff is all fantastic and I'm pleased to say that both the Monarch and Chemist have utterly befuddled me. Would like it to maybe give you an indication of how to unlock stuff from the getgo rather than having to do a dungeon first (since it's not immediately clear). Interface updates are grand though the gods overhaul is really something to get used to, did my first daily, albeit in abysmal time.
Blovski

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons