[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Help, what should i do?

Help, what should i do?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Help, what should i do?

Postby Rivozzz on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:24 pm

First is there a walkthrough?
Second, whenever i win, they open to me a new building to upgrade, like gnomes and halfings

Now i dont know what to do, there is no much cash to support all, I want to upgrade my heroes to get sorcerecer i think and more powerful version from thief, priest, which each cost 1000, and i cant do this, because he keeps bringing buildings

What should i do? upgrade chatacters or build new buildings
Rivozzz

Re: Help, what should i do?

Postby Tinker on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:41 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Blovski on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:51 pm

NB most of the wiki is somewhat out of date, to a lesser or greater extent but if you've any specific questions there's helpful/knowledgeable folk here. I think Schacter (spelling may vary) had a load of videos on youtube a while back and they're mostly still relevant..

I'd say get more classes/races first because more classes=more things to do and a little gold back from first completion with the class and grab the blacksmith, which'll make your runs a lot easier. Wouldn't fret too much about where you spend it.
Blovski

Postby Rivozzz on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Thank you very much !!!!
Rivozzz

Postby Darvin on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Don't worry about the order in which you unlock stuff. Given time you'll unlock everything, and you'll need to unlock all the T2 classes in order to progress into all the game's major areas. All the T2 classes are good in their own way, and while Gnome Sorcerer is a very straightforward and powerful combo it's hardly the only way to succeed. I personally am a huge fan of the Goblin Assassin.
Darvin

Postby Lujo on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:48 pm

For easy time racking up wins early on you can't go wrong with a Halfling Priest, honestly. Unlocking Races first and then Classess is actually the better way around because races are both cheaper to unlock and let you "click" with more classess, while spening a 1000 on a class you might not figure out right away is a bit risky for a new player.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Lynzkar on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:05 am

You can afford to upgrade everything enventualy. Once you have unlocked the bezar (shop demon) and the races, there souldn't be more to unlock for a while. So you can focus on classes.
I am the king of the rats now! Bow before me, peasants.
Class-suggestions, with sprites
Lynzkar

Return to Desktop Dungeons