Plans for beta?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Plans for beta?

Postby hallr on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Hi!

Is there a place where I can read the upcoming plans for the beta? Several people here for instance says that it is a well known fact that the graphics are placeholders, but I can't find that written officially anywhere.

And thanks for a fantastic game! I am having great fun with the beta so far, and I'm impressed by how fast the updates are coming. Keep up the good work :)
hallr

Re: Plans for beta?

Postby pjw on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:53 am

hallr wrote:Several people here for instance says that it is a well known fact that the graphics are placeholders, but I can't find that written officially anywhere.
That's been stated in a couple of different threads, but it's sort of a pain to keep up to date with all of them, so it's understandable that you haven't seen it.

Devs, have you thought about making some additional stickied threads to keep things organized? Such as:

UI/Graphics Thread

Combat Thread

Movement Thread

Balance Thread

Deity Thread

Threads like this would allow issues of a certain type to be posted together, and would also allow posters to quickly scan a specific thread to see if their bug or suggestion has already been brought up.
Making games is like making hotdogs - its messy, scary, and not at all like enjoying the end product. -Sigma-X
pjw

Re: Plans for beta?

Postby dislekcia on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Yup, stickies are on my list of stuff to do today after I finish just going through all the forum posts in general... Man that takes a while ;)
dislekcia

Return to Desktop Dungeons