[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Android Dailies

Android Dailies

All things Desktop Dungeons

Android Dailies

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Is anybody here playing the dailies on android? I managed to play and beat every dungeon so far, but I don't have a google play account, so I can't see the leaderboards and I guess I'm not listed. Would be interesting to know how many people play the dailies.
berpdreyfuss

Re: Android Dailies

Postby Gakato on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:22 am

Yeah I'm also playing DD on Android and have also beaten every daily so far. I guess your name is "xxx"?
On the Overall leaderboard are 46 people, whereas the daily success is quite low. So yea would be nice if more people were playing the dailies or even DD on Android.
Gakato

Postby berpdreyfuss on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Thanks for the info! Yes, that's me, it's my name on the desktop leaderboard as well, chosen in the beta where it didn't state that field would be the name...

Nice to know it keeps the stats, I will try to keep on playing them.
berpdreyfuss

Postby berpdreyfuss on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:14 am

And today my streak ended, Halfdragon in the Labyrinth sounded possible. Knockback and wonafyt were good to clear the hallways, but I couldn't take a hit from enraged rex and used up all my mana resources on him and ended up two or three fireballs short of killing the tormented one, whom I found very late...

Good Luck to you!
berpdreyfuss

Postby Gakato on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Well I also got myself killed yesterday! :D I totally forgot/haven't thought about using the slayer wand. I wanted to see the second boss at level 5 and decided to use the slayer wand on the level 8 snake... Well the result was that I was boxed in between both bosses and couldn't take a single hit from either of them. Hopefully this means that my streak on PC will continue a bit longer. :D
Gakato

Postby berpdreyfuss on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Todays daily was a monk on Cursed Oasis. I got locked in by the poison/mana burn bandits really fast and could only retire. Maybe the right God prep would have made this possible, I don't remember which of them were available. Did anyone manage to beat this daily?
berpdreyfuss

Postby William on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:17 pm

Only Dracul was available for prep if I remember correctly. Killed myself with an accidental double click on attack. Will teach me to play while distracted.
"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby Darvin on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Darvin

Postby berpdreyfuss on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:26 pm

I couldn't even play the monk not as a monk ;) I was cut off right at the beginning and had to get poisoned two times which used up my potions and then there was a monster in each corridor. Maybe if you killed the right monster first there would have been a way. Sadly there are not too many people playing, I would like to know if it was possible.
berpdreyfuss

Postby berpdreyfuss on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:28 pm

berpdreyfuss

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons