[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Unstoppable badge with Gorgon?

Unstoppable badge with Gorgon?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Unstoppable badge with Gorgon?

Postby kente on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:11 am

Hi everyone!
Some days ago i had a PQI which required get Unstoppable badge with Gorgon (i don't remember what dungeon was, but i think it was Havendale Bridge). Anyway, at first, i thought the petrify ability of Gorgon didn't count, but after killing every lvl 8 and 9 enemies and finish the dungeon, i didn't get the badge (and without susing IMAWAL).
I tryed some other run to verify if there was some way to kill an enemy without petrifying him, but using BURNDAYRAZ, PYSORF or even burning the burning stack will petrify the enemies and stop me to get the Unstoppable badge.
So, is there any way to get that badge with Gorgon? Or maybe is a bug?

thanks
kente

Re: Unstoppable badge with Gorgon?

Postby fall_ark on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Are you sure you didn't miss anything? As far as I know Gorgon petrification doesn't count as regular petrification (as evidenced by no Earthmother piety). I did a sample run and got Unstoppable no problem:

fall_ark

Postby kente on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:27 am

i have tried again today and i got the badge. It seems i have actually miss someone, do subdungeons count for the badge?
Anyway thanks
kente

Postby Darvin on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Darvin

Postby MTaur on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:10 pm

I'm 95% sure you must've missed something. The only thing I can think is to go ahead and break the statue if you think there might be even a single walkable tile behind it.
MTaur

Postby kente on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:34 pm

i got the badge, probably i missed something, maybe i have petrified an enemy and behind was another but i didn't check the blackspace
kente

Return to Desktop Dungeons