[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Wiki updates for the Spider Script?

Wiki updates for the Spider Script?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Wiki updates for the Spider Script?

Postby Tinker on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Finished the second Triple Quest. My recommended strat is the Fake Beard prep, though I played thru a second time with the punchbag approach... ;)

Comments / Edits still welcome. Link remains the same. Gotta link page from MainNav / Main Page?

EDIT: Just wanna add that the first two triple quests were pretty awesome. Admittedly a bit too long, and losing on last map is not so much fun given how you need to replay 2 other maps to get there; but otherwise really awesome, it's like a campaign in an RPG, you (sort of) have your characters helping eachother, etc. Can't wait to start banging my head against the third one... ;)
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Tinker on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Added Triple Quest 3: http://www.qcfdesign.com/wiki/DesktopDungeons/index.php?title=Triple_Quests#Triple_Quest_3_-_The_Portal_Perilous

Edits/comments welcome! I only played thru them once (plus partials to capture the screenshots). I did not include some of the possibilities out of sheer volume (e.g. prep Titan Guitar + Taurog for TQ3 is lots of fun :P ). If anyone interested in chatting about them just speak up, I totally liked these quests!

Question to Darvin / MTaur / (+ others should anyone else care): where do we link the page? Short term, but also I'm thinking whether a "challenges" page could capture all the class challenges, puzzles, triple quests, etc. I'm a bit indecisive about this though...
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Darvin on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:51 am

Darvin

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons