[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Video Review Request - Naga City (Vicious) - Goblin Assassin

Video Review Request - Naga City (Vicious) - Goblin Assassin

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Video Review Request - Naga City (Vicious) - Goblin Assa

Postby Daedin on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:32 am

Daedin

Postby Tinker on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:10 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Daedin on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:11 am

Daedin

Postby Daedin on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Daedin

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Congrats on your victory in NC! :D

Do post again when you get your subsequent victories (you will need 3 to unlock the Gorgon monster class).
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby mvb on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:05 am

Nice job! One of my favorite things about Naga city is that every god is available, which allows you to pull off ridiculous deity combos.

If you descend with 100 piety and a few boons, you can then convert to a second god, take some boons, then use Pactmaker (his altar is free!), convert to a third god, and keep going. You just have to keep track of your gold upstairs so that you have enough to unlock the altars you want. Don't forget that you can also unlock an altar just to desecrate it (Earthmother, bring a burn salve).

Good luck unlocking the Gorgon!
mvb

Postby Daedin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:41 am

Thanks!

Did you manage to do that deity combo in a valuable way? Last time I had just enough piety (including PactMaker) to max what I wanted of Binlor.

And that's actually my second win in NC, the first being the Elven Warlord (I took inspiration at Jay's run on YouTube for it) :)
Daedin

Postby Rob1221 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:02 am

Binlor isn't a bad one to stay with given the lower amount of piety punishment and a useful spammable boon. My purist run (rogue) went from Mystera to Earthmother to help take out the wraith and goo bosses. My VT run (crusader) went Binlor > Taurog > Dracul > JJ, stacking resist and using JJ to escape potion punishment.
Rob1221

Postby Daedin on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:17 pm

And my final win as an Elven Paladin w/ Binlor. The bottom half went smoothly, I finish with quite a lot of resources left :)

Daedin

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons