[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Who Do You Think is the Best Race/Class Combo

Who Do You Think is the Best Race/Class Combo

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Who Do You Think is the Best Race/Class Combo

Postby Lujo on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:21 pm

You can in go +5 instead of +3 with mage plate in place of Elven Boots. But err, overkill an stuff.

When you get down to it, a Sorcerer who preps +3 mana, subdungeon and Mystera can have 20 mana as soon as they walk in, and be on the way to mystic balance without even trying too hard. That's all you need most of the time. Furhter magic boosting is kinda irrelevant, I found, because you can be a human, dwarf or goblin, focus all the rest of your gameplay on developing health and melee and be a monster at everything... Or you can just prep a Pissorf CB Orc, hit 16 mana with a single booster and litterally just win most of the time...
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby vipris on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:18 pm

Definitly goblin assasin with tikki tooki prepared, or any assasin with TT prepared.

The beauty of it is that you can face any type of boss you encounter, you can use poison to regen fight brawlers, you can use TT's potions for high hitters, if you get a boss with high fys resistance then you can get a lot of fireballs from mid-fight levels, The assasin is the most versatile class i can think of

you basicly start the boss fight at lvl 1 and use swift hands all the way to lvl 10, you can use the learning perk from TT to compensate for not attacking higher lvls
vipris

Postby Blovski on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Blovski

Postby Darvin on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Darvin

Postby Tinker on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker