Goatperson DLC for mobile

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Goatperson DLC for mobile

Postby William on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:57 am

dislekcia wrote:Nope. You honestly should be having the Goatperson available...

The only suggestion I have is to make sure your game is saved on the cloud and fully remove the game from your mobile device (including deleting all local files), then re-download the game from the store. If you log in to your cloud save instantly, it should correctly save your DLC state on the device.

I have done all of that. No luck. :( Does the google appstore login somehow save profile data too?
"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby William on Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:12 am

I retried all your suggestions, made double sure that all local files on the tablet were deleted (I could only access my account via cloud), deleted my local files on my PC, reloaded the cloud ones and made sure Goat Person DLC was still there, then logged into cloud on the tablet and it still didn't work. :( Do you think it has something to do with the fact that I bought the game and DLC from Gog.com?

I will be really sad if I can't access the Goatperson on the tablet. :cry:
"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby William on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:08 pm

I started a new kingdom on my Tablet. I unlocked a few buildings up to the point where the Puzzle Packs become available. After completing the Starter Pack, I noticed that the Goat Glade had appeared. Unfortunately I am unable to replicate this on my current kingdom as I have unlocked/completed all buildings and puzzles. One step closer but still no luck. :(
"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby dislekcia on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:45 pm

William wrote:Do you think it has something to do with the fact that I bought the game and DLC from Gog.com?

Yup. It seems to be an edge-case interaction with the way that the GOG version has to have builds that don't talk to the internet, coupled with an earlier Kingdom on the tablet. I think the game is overriding the lack of the DLC in that particular Kingdom on PC, but not on the tablet. The fact that you can start a new Kingdom that has the Goatperson means that the switch is definitely on for your tablet once it's logged in - it seems to not be working in that particular Kingdom though... How old is it?
dislekcia

Postby William on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:08 pm

dislekcia wrote:
William wrote:Do you think it has something to do with the fact that I bought the game and DLC from Gog.com?

Yup. It seems to be an edge-case interaction with the way that the GOG version has to have builds that don't talk to the internet, coupled with an earlier Kingdom on the tablet. I think the game is overriding the lack of the DLC in that particular Kingdom on PC, but not on the tablet. The fact that you can start a new Kingdom that has the Goatperson means that the switch is definitely on for your tablet once it's logged in - it seems to not be working in that particular Kingdom though... How old is it?

I think my main save is at least 4-5 months old (119 DERPS plus a few weeks for unlocks). I bought DD and the Goat DLC at the same time, so I have never had a save created without both being present. I just did the DLC uninstall today to see if it would have an effect on my save, but no luck. Is there no way to retrigger the Goat Glade appearance or "flip a switch" on my save? :)
"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby William on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:59 pm

I played my new kingdom to the point where I had unlocked 4 gods, and my Goat Glade has disappeared. So neither one of my two kingdoms now have a Goat Glade on the tablet version. This glitch is really frustrating.
"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby dislekcia on Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:49 am

William wrote:I played my new kingdom to the point where I had unlocked 4 gods, and my Goat Glade has disappeared. So neither one of my two kingdoms now have a Goat Glade on the tablet version. This glitch is really frustrating.

I understand that it's frustrating, but spamming the same issue multiple times in different posts is not going to help it get fixed faster.

We're aware of it. Okay?
dislekcia

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons