[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Well What Do You Know?

Well What Do You Know?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Well What Do You Know?

Postby Zazzlegut on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:01 pm

I'm still learning new things about this game. The daily today had a subdungeon I had never seen before and now I discovered something new about Cursed Oasis.

If you level up in a subdungeon, you don't go to the cursed realm. I've never seen that written anywhere.

Any other interesting tidbits people have discovered that aren't well documented. (I need all the help I can get.) :-)
Zazzlegut

Re: Well What Do You Know?

Postby EvilTwinSkippy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:32 pm

More specifically, getting cursed in a subdungeon does not switch realms.
EvilTwinSkippy

Postby Tinker on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Binlor is noted in several places to grant initial Piety based on the amount of gold collected. However, in reality his "Prospecting" bonus is completely unrelated to gold; it simply has to do with the amount of tiles uncovered. The ratio is something like, 1 Piety per cca. 8 tiles uncovered.
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Sslazze on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:09 am

This might be obvious, but Binlor does not have any penalty on Rock Garden, since the golems break 2 walls on each level up, giving you two +5 piety, and then Binlors -10 after that, so you can worship Binlor without any downfalls on Rock Garden.

Also, for Blinking enemys, knockback does not cause them to Blink, unless they hit a wall! This includes if you knock another enemy into them, they won't blink. This is handy on Vicious Halls of Steel, since you can knock The Indomitable into Count BlahBlah for some major damage to Count BlahBlah, as a Half-Dragon I got the Count to 50% health by the time I killed The Indomitable.
Sslazze

Postby Darvin on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:23 am

Darvin

Postby flap on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:51 am

flap

Postby Sslazze on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Sslazze

Return to Desktop Dungeons