[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Unlocking the Witch

Unlocking the Witch

All things Desktop Dungeons

Unlocking the Witch

Postby Tinker on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Heys,
So how do I unlock the witch? The Wiki simply says that I ought to encounter her on Eastern Tundra and just collect some plants. And I don't remember Witch being hard to find. But now I just did about a dozen runs on Eastern Tundra, and each time I get the Glowing Guardian unlock special sub as an extra (3rd) sub on the map; but the Witch is nowhere to be found.

Is unlocking GG a prerequisite to unlocking the Witch? Or is there another map I ought to try? :shock:
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Re: Unlocking the Witch

Postby Gakato on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Well I know that you get a quest saying to find her. However, I can imagine that the God Subdungeon is overriding the other subdungeons, so that you basically can't find her. I'm pretty sure you should have found her at least once in a dozen runs. :)
Gakato

Postby Tinker on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:25 pm

So I went ahead and unlocked GG, and immediately the quest to find the witch popped up. So I guess GG is a prerequisite to the Witch...
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby William on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:29 pm

"Because Goatperson"
William

Return to Desktop Dungeons