[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - What Else Do You Play?

What Else Do You Play?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: What Else Do You Play?

Postby Zazzlegut on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Regarding games that you go back to again and again...when I'm on boring conference calls, which happens a lot, I still load Plants Versus Zombies just to play the Vase Breaker puzzle game. My best yet is getting through 54 levels. I can't imagine being able to get much higher than that.
Zazzlegut

Postby Blovski on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Blovski

Postby Tinker on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:32 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Blovski on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:22 pm

I think the technical term is schadenfreude :lol:
Blovski

Postby Gakato on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Gakato

Postby flap on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:29 pm

flap

Postby dislekcia on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:27 am

dislekcia

Postby TheSchachter on Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:59 am

Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby Nurator on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:20 am

I didnt finish Space Chem, been stuck on the second(?) last world on the boss... I cant figure out how to shoot at the asteroids fast enough... and didnt want to look up the solution, thats cheating :D

I devoured Manufactoria and all these other gems :) Human Resource Machine looks intriguing! I have to try that one out.

I am still actively looking for a Puzzle City Builder. Something with the mechanics of SpaceChem, but with an overall increasing thing you have to optimally design and not single levels. I tried BigPharma, but didnt liked it... the puzzle part was too shallow. Does anyone know something like this?^^

Imagine a game, where you have houses with people, that need stuff. But when you produce stuff at a factory, the stuff does not get warped to the resource bar like always. Instead you have to build the logistic system behind with conveyor belts, traffic lights and so on (think SpaceChem) and guide the right resources to the right spot (maybe many work steps to the finished product before shipping it off). THATS a game I would INSTANTLY buy... but maybe I am alone with that^^
Nurator

Postby dislekcia on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:48 pm

dislekcia

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons