How to unlock Dracul?

All things Desktop Dungeons

How to unlock Dracul?

Postby sulee154151 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:14 pm

Hi all!

I have a problem in unlocking Dracul. I just can´t find the subdungeon to unlock him. Can you please describe me, how to do it?

The official desriptiom is: "Found in the East (Sub dungeon with your clone, you are locked in) (prerequisite: Glowing Guardian)"

What does this mean? Is the main dungeon the "eastern tundra"?
I already unlocked the Glowing Guardian. Do I have to worship the Glowing Guarding at any time? Am I just unlucky for the subdungeon to unluck Dracul doesn´t trigger every time?

Many thanks!
cong ty son chiu nhiet epoxy, son phu san epoxy chat luong.
dich vu rut ham cau quan 4 uy tin
sulee154151

Re: How to unlock Dracul?

Postby DarkDungeoneer1020 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Alright, let me explain as best i can

1. "Found in the East" means you find it in a dungeon on the east side of the map (Eastern Tundra, Creeplight Ruins, Berserker Camp, etc)
2. The subdungeon goes something like this if i remember correctly: You go down a normal ladder into it like any subdungeon > you are locked in (ladder disappears) > you walk forward > you fight a copy of yourself and win > Dracul is unlocked

So you just need to keep checking the ladders leading down in the Eastern Tundra or other eastern dungeons (if they have snow in them they are usually considered eastern)
Desktop Dungeons D.E.R.P ID: Dungeoneer1020
Current Favorite Desktop Dungeons Race/Class Combos: Gnome Sorcerer, Gnome Tinker
Favorite God: TT
My Desktop Dungeons Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvtEv ... IAVrc1492g
AKA:
Dark
Bad at DD
DarkDungeoneer1020

Return to Desktop Dungeons