[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - the difference between decent and skilled play?

the difference between decent and skilled play?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: the difference between decent and skilled play?

Postby Lujo on Thu May 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Thanks Darvin, but we already worked it out somewhat via PM's and put each other on ignore before even Dislekcia came around. The ignore thing isn't a "I hate you, you're my rival/foe/whatever" thing, it's really just a safety measure. Thanx for you offer to mediate, though, might end up useful because while we can communicate (as in, we can see each other's PM's and are quite capable of bantering) we can't see each other's posts.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Thu May 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Darvin

Postby dislekcia on Thu May 19, 2016 10:16 pm

Darvin, Tinker seems perfectly reasonable and simply responds to Lujo's barbs with a lot more tact and niceness than he deserves. I don't believe that this is a situation where "both sides" are equally incorrect, Tinker's behavior has been great for the forum as a whole, Lujo's has not. As much as Lujo's criticisms were taken into account during the beta (often despite his general abusiveness), that does not excuse or justify poor behavior towards anyone on this forum.

I'm perfectly happy to ban Lujo yet again, this time permanently, with the knowledge that it will actually help improve the DD forum community. I don't need his "respect" to do that, I just need to get annoyed at his bad behavior yet again.
dislekcia

Postby Darvin on Thu May 19, 2016 10:41 pm

Darvin

Postby Lujo on Thu May 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Err, i'd be willing to demonstrate respect in whatever way if it means we can end this conversation? Me and Tinker worked it out - I don't want to get banned, and you don't need to ban me. I'm terrified of responding in any way, and I'm terrified of Darvin's current talk of my level of respect towards you because I don't want that discussed and it's irrelevant - however I feel about whoever, I'm not the boss on these forums. Let's not go around proving this by banning me from them, please?
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Thu May 19, 2016 10:59 pm

Darvin

Postby dislekcia on Fri May 20, 2016 11:18 am

If the solution is bascially "Lujo stops talking to someone", how is "stop Lujo talking to anyone" not simply a better solution?

This remains an option, it's up to Lujo to prove that he can grow the list of people happy to interact with him, rather than shrink it.
dislekcia

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons