[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - VGT Olympics

VGT Olympics

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: VGT Olympics

Postby dusty on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:27 pm

to mop things up with the rest of the paladins for
VIII. Paladin of (non-Dracul/GG)
1. binlor (prepped)

2. earthmother (got her on the second try), incidently didnt need her boons (was waiting to the end if mana refills would be needed)

3. mystera (prepped her, was in the first tower :roll: ), you are slightly underpowered if refreshment is taken and you wait on converting glyphs

4. taurog (prepped), piety overflow, even with pactmaker

so yeah every deity is viable in vgt for paladins
dusty

Postby Tinker on Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:40 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:08 pm

~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby dusty on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:00 pm

ok lets cross that one off the list too :P
VIII. Paladin of (non-Dracul/GG)
pactmaker only
took consensus and bodypact, unfortunately found stone sigil too late and had to skip it
dusty

Postby dusty on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:35 am

got a bit lucky for:
II. VT (non-Vampire)
human paladin of gg

before the final blow to H

inventory after the win

and the victory screen
no soulorb unfortunately, but patches gave resists on first two level ups and got pactmaker in the first tower with bodypact altough i coudnt get enough piety for enlightement later on (which would definetly help). think i had maxed out resists by 3rd tower and wanted to convert dragon shield but didnt know if the resists would then get substracted from 65 so i didnt risk it.
in final fight first used piety for protections, then bought vampire blade, gulped the potions and lastly explored uncovered tiles. couldnt use the long rant since it was hidden in binlor floor and when i found it the inventory was full.
dusty

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:55 am

~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby Tinker on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:27 am

Tinker

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:28 am

~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby Tinker on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:25 am

Tinker

Postby Spleen on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:50 am

I just wanted to take a GG Paladin for a spin. Finding Soul Orb isn't even remotely fair. Also female Paladins. Female Paladins got it easy. Speedrun me up, baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4VSbEvZzlc
Spleen

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons