[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Highest max mana & max health

Highest max mana & max health

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Highest max mana & max health

Postby Lynzkar on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:50 am

But you see i had, if you read my previous post.
I am the king of the rats now! Bow before me, peasants.
Class-suggestions, with sprites
Lynzkar

Postby William on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:22 am

"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby Lynzkar on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:26 am

I was doing a joke, I simply edited it in :P, I would love to hear people's highest prestige and attack damage tho (Both base, and with bonus damage)

I made an attempt at high maxhp, were lucky and found draco's heart on first try, right next to my spawn, no Dwarven Guantlets or Troll's Heart unforturnatley. Weytwut is from jehora so 0 conversion value on that, aside from that I converted everything. I did use fireball to kill the bosses tho, then converted it after that. (on picture 459 max hp)

Breakdown :
Level 10: 110 max hp
Priest: +3max hp per level (30 max hp
Draco's Heart: +3 max hp per level (30 max hp
Pedant of Health + 10 max hp
3x Boost health from Jehora: +60 max hp
3x hp booster : +30 max hp
Convertion Bonuses, 450 from 3x Sensation stone, 10 from prepped patches (converted at level 1), 50 from Tokoloshe Charm, 44 from balance dagger, 35 from piercing wand, 45 from gloves of midas, 10 from blue bead, 45 from bloody sigil, 40 from 3 mana pots + 1 hp pot, 600 from glyphs (probs a few numbers off, I can't remember all the convertions i did)
For a total of ~1329 convertion points = 16 convetion bonuses, = +160 max hp

110 + 30 +30 + 10 + 60 + 30 + 160 = 430

Yeh my breakdown are a few numbers off, but somewhere around that.
Lynzkar

Postby Darvin on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Darvin

Postby Sidestepper on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:36 pm

Here's mine

Dwarf Priest, with scumming
Prepped Titan Guitar, Earthmother, Extra Health, blacksmith badge, blackmarket, translocation, Elite

Scummed until I found Dwarven Gauntlets and Alchemist Scroll. Wasn't so bad with Elite Items.

The idea was to spam Vine Form up top, where piety is plentiful, and then use that piety to convert to GG and JJ later. I got the monster den sub, which was fantastic.

ENDISWAL was a nice find, it made me a lot less nervous to spam Vineform. It turns out that the Blackmarket effect also applies to the gold from statues, so that was good. Midas Gloves were nice but not crucial, probably but one extra conversion off of them.

I descended at level 9, much later than I'd like, but I wanted to squeeze every last bit out of Vineform. I got 12 stacks.

I had to stick with Earthmother until I won the game. I wanted to go GG, but I was still using my Alchemist Scroll. I converted to GG right at the end to get Humility and two beads (there were only two non-undead monsters left on the map). I did tons of desecrations to to convert to JJ and get two layers of Boost Health.

I have two less health than I was expecting. I converted a few must-have items after the game was won, but I ended up getting 10 health per conversion instead of 11. I forgot that Humility doesn't work retroactively that way.

The time is long because I was nervous and left the game a few times to settle down. I had gotten a great set up and didn't want to waste it. I was especially afraid that I'd miss a chance to use the Alchemist Scroll. As it was I got in 11 uses.

EDIT: Ugh, I forgot that the victory screen doesn't show your final stats. I should have taken a screenshot before ending the game. I had 488 health. The breakdown is complicated because of the way Humility interacted with my last two conversions

Base = 110
Powerups = 55
Gauntlets = 20
Priest = 33
Conversions = 86 (eight conversions, 6 of which were worth 11 points, 2 of which were worth 10)
Alchemist Scroll = 88
Vineform = 48
Absolution = 8
Boost Health = 40
Sidestepper

Postby Lynzkar on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:16 pm

Lynzkar

Postby Darvin on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Darvin

Postby Lynzkar on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:24 pm

Take 2, 495 hp, I missed out on 1 boost hp, because I had to use hp potion to deafeat the rest of the enemies, which was just a dumb thing to do, so if I hadn't done that I would've gotten to 515 hp.
Lynzkar

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons