[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Humble Mobile Bundle 17!

Humble Mobile Bundle 17!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Humble Mobile Bundle 17!

Postby blazedr on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:09 am

Where do i put the said key? i have on my nexus android phone and it doesn't prompt me for one nor does it connect to the server of google play
blazedr

Postby dislekcia on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:42 am

dislekcia

Postby Elissa on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Hi, I got it from the bundle. Now some trouble occured by trying to install the game. It runs fine on my phone (galaxy s4 with Lollipop) no issues besides it is way to small to play. So I wanted to put it on my tablet the same way as I did with my phone but it didnt work. Installing ends saying "app not installed". I really love this game so I tried out every hint and tweak I could find on the internet. I even rooted my tablet now to force it to install but nope, didnt work. My Tablet is an (Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 with Kitkat). Weird thing I found out is that when I open the play store to see if the devices are supported it says that my phone is not supported on the store but no such hint for my tablet. Seems like I could download it from the store if I would not already have had it from the humble bjndle. What can I do???Sorry if my english is not the best, Im not a native. ;)
Elissa

Postby dislekcia on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:37 am

dislekcia

Postby mattbburg on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:14 am

I am having the same issue. Installed Prune through the humble app no problem. When I try to install Desktop Dungoens it thinks for a long time and then says App Not Installed. I am using an Nvidia Shield tablet running lollipop. Any idea what the issue could be? Is there another way to install the sdk?
mattbburg

Postby mattbburg on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:25 am

I figured it out while waiting for my post to get approved. If you unmount yourSD card it should install normally (at least that worked for me). There is something screwy with the SD card parameters that gets it confused when it is installing on some apps apparently.
mattbburg

Postby Elissa on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:21 am

I was trying trough the humble bundle app first. Then trough the astro file manager and last trough solid explorer. None worked. It is the only app causing such trouble. :(
Elissa

Postby dislekcia on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:58 am

dislekcia

Postby Elissa on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:44 pm

YES! That solved the issue. Unmounted the SD-Card et voilá it works. Awesome, thanks for the help guys.
Elissa

Postby selfishflesh on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Got the bundle and this is likely my favorite game of the batch. One problem though, when I play on the go with my phone and I have a dungeon round interrupted 5 minutes in, say with a text message or phone call or simply needing to be polite and turn off my phone screen for a bit, all my progress in that dungeon is lost. Going back to the app restarts it completely and I'm back to the kingdom. I don't know if this is with all android devices, but I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 if that's of any help. Any feedback or tweaks would be appreciated.

Thanks!
selfishflesh

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons