[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Humble Mobile Bundle 17!

Humble Mobile Bundle 17!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Humble Mobile Bundle 17!

Postby dislekcia on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:40 pm

dislekcia

Postby Wookie88 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:31 am

Hi guys,

Bought the bundle, played on mobile for quite a time, also I've created cloud account to play in browser.
I would love to buy PC version (probably deluxe to show you support :D ), but I'd like to have it registered on same email account as my desktopdungeons.net account to have my savefiles synced in cloud. However, it's not possible - when I try to use your page to buy the game, error is displayed that this email address already has registered account.

Any idea how to solve my problem?
Wookie88

Postby Wookie88 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:09 am

Hi there,

Bought your game in mobile bundle, played few hours, then I've created desktopdungeons.net account to play in browser. Now playing both versions using cloud save. I would like to show you appreciation by buying $25 desktop version, but I want to use same email address not to loose cloud save. Unfortunately, when trying to buy by PayPal, entering my email address (the same one as for cloud account) the error shows up that on this email there is already account created. It says something about upgrade, but I can't see hyperlink for that anywhere. What can I do in such situation?
Wookie88

Postby dislekcia on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:12 pm

dislekcia

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons