Miscellaneous Questions Topic

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Miscellaneous Questions Topic

Postby choongmyoung on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:39 pm

Unidentified Tower wrote:When an item in my inventory has a green name, does that mean "This is taken from a locker, you won't get gold for selling it at the end of the dungeon and you'd better bring it back unless you want to pay to replace it"?


Exactly.
choongmyoung
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Re: Miscellaneous Questions Topic

Postby Unidentified Tower on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:25 pm

Is there a way to convert more than one food at a time, or at least a one-button way to convert food that would be faster than dragging each individual piece across the inventory?
Spoiler: show
I was running the first Spider Script dungeon, and after re-exploring the map before starting the boss I had 135 food left, which would translate to an extra +40% attack bonus if I converted it all. But I couldn't find a way to convert more than one food at a time, and it would have taken forever to drag all 135 of them into the whirlpool circle individually.
Unidentified Tower
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Re: Miscellaneous Questions Topic

Postby choongmyoung on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Clicking (consuming) the food is equal to converting one food. Hope it helps.
choongmyoung
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Re: Miscellaneous Questions Topic

Postby choongmyoung on Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:13 pm

https://imgur.com/a/DXROYoK
When does this happen? (I can only buy health and mana potions in apothecary)
I don't remember the exact prep though. I guess it's a bug because I always prepare either extra apothecary or quest items, but I encountered 7 basic items in the shops AND I didn't buy a potion already. My potion preps were Whupaz + 2 cures + health potion.
choongmyoung
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Re: Miscellaneous Questions Topic

Postby dislekcia on Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:18 am

choongmyoung wrote:https://imgur.com/a/DXROYoK
When does this happen? (I can only buy health and mana potions in apothecary)
I don't remember the exact prep though. I guess it's a bug because I always prepare either extra apothecary or quest items, but I encountered 7 basic items in the shops AND I didn't buy a potion already. My potion preps were Whupaz + 2 cures + health potion.


I'm assuming you have all the potions unlocked for regular play? Either the game decided you had all the potions in your inventory, or it couldn't load your potion unlock status for some reason... Are you playing with the mod?
User avatar
dislekcia
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Re: Miscellaneous Questions Topic

Postby choongmyoung on Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:04 pm

dislekcia wrote:
choongmyoung wrote:https://imgur.com/a/DXROYoK
When does this happen? (I can only buy health and mana potions in apothecary)
I don't remember the exact prep though. I guess it's a bug because I always prepare either extra apothecary or quest items, but I encountered 7 basic items in the shops AND I didn't buy a potion already. My potion preps were Whupaz + 2 cures + health potion.


I'm assuming you have all the potions unlocked for regular play? Either the game decided you had all the potions in your inventory, or it couldn't load your potion unlock status for some reason... Are you playing with the mod?


No, I was playing a Steam version normal play, and it's my regular kingdom so I have all the potions. Seeing your reaction I guess it a bug now. Unfortunately all the runs after this failed to regenerate the issue, all the potions were loaded.
choongmyoung
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Re: Miscellaneous Questions Topic

Postby dislekcia on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:46 am

choongmyoung wrote:No, I was playing a Steam version normal play, and it's my regular kingdom so I have all the potions. Seeing your reaction I guess it a bug now. Unfortunately all the runs after this failed to regenerate the issue, all the potions were loaded.


Yeah, I'd mark that as a bug. We had something like this happening years ago, but I'm not sure what might have caused it to recur for you in that single run... I suspect a very specific set of circumstances.
User avatar
dislekcia
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests

cron