[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - DD Extreme Mod update!

DD Extreme Mod update!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: DD Extreme Mod update!

Postby maya on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:17 am

just a quick thing. I started attempting using earthmother in phantom citadel but sometimes when I attempt to use any boon that places plants my game straight up crashes. it's not like it's the first time I try buying a boon it crashes but just when at a random number of times when I buy a boon it crashes. hope that makes sense (the wording not the crashing)
maya

Postby Haileystraza on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Aw man, I remember two years ago posting my mod ideas here thinking that there would never be a real mod expansion for desktop dungeons. But it seems the community has delivered ^-^

This is a good excuse for me to get back into the game and finish off unlocking the last couple of monster classes, then check out your mod once I'm properly done with the original content =3.
Haileystraza

Postby General_Milky on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:48 am

General_Milky

Postby zayyeh on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:37 am

It's also worth mentioning that mod does not change, alter, or add to the base game content; first mod quest begins as soon as you complete Oh, Horatio!

If any problems / suggestions, feel free to use a thread dedicated to East expansion or add me on Steam.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Download over at ddmod.weebly.com.
zayyeh

Postby Haileystraza on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:02 am

I am a bit of a purist and I usually do a full run of the vanilla game before starting over with mods (mainly, the idea of having free extra locker slots turned me off a tiny bit) but I only had Oh, Horatio left to do along with the rat monarch and gorgon unlocks (and a bunch of class challenges, but those won't change much)

Either way, I caved in and installed the mod despite my purist tendencies, and after about 10 or so attempts today I finally finished Oh, Horatio using an orc rogue ^-^
Haileystraza

Postby Castelvan on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:17 pm

The mod plays great, thanks for making it.
Castelvan

Postby blitzcraig on Fri May 18, 2018 1:29 am

blitzcraig

Postby dislekcia on Sat May 19, 2018 2:46 am

dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Sat May 19, 2018 4:43 am

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby srid on Sat May 19, 2018 4:40 pm

I confirm, I even develop and compile the mod on Linux. I use the Steam version though.

I occasionally get crashes without messages when I start the game with the mod, but if it loads correctly all the menus, then it works correctly most of the time.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
srid

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons