[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Postby The Avatar on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:42 pm

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:48 am

dislekcia

Postby shade_of_ox on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:39 am

shade_of_ox

Postby dislekcia on Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:17 pm

GoG has finally come back to me about getting the updated version! Thanks for poking them, I'd given up trying to get them to do that :)
dislekcia

Postby shade_of_ox on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Well that works out for everyone then!

Thanks for the key, I got the mod working... I'm ready to get destroyed by a whole new host of DD content! :)
shade_of_ox

Postby Nurator on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:10 pm

Yeah awesome. Then we can bang our heads together against the riddle :D

@Avatar: My run was far from perfect in the first two parts, thats what really killed me... in the first part, on the last possible tile I found fireball, thus I had to kill stuff with APHEELSIK, which worked surpringingly well. The last boss of the second part was really giving me trouble, because I had no way of getting him to crush walls and he blocked the remaining black spaces... I had to use all my reflex potions on him to get through.

With 2 or 3 of them still left, I would have killed that damn goat. Also, I had a lvl 5 blood cow due to 3 statues next to it. What I didnt consider is entangle... I used 10 hits on it to get to full HP and healed the boss for 200 HP... three times...

Out of frustration I tackled something easier, finished Berserker Gold first try :D Tackling this triple quest really improved my play, thats awesome :)

BTW: I think I found a bug in the standard game :D If you prep an Extra Glyph and then cast LEMMISI, the last glyph does not get scouted right away like all the other. Is that intended?
Nurator

Postby shade_of_ox on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:26 pm

shade_of_ox

Postby srid on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:40 pm

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

srid

Postby zayyeh on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:49 pm

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Download over at ddmod.weebly.com.
zayyeh

Postby The Avatar on Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:13 pm

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons