[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Postby Nurator on Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Okay, now I am totally confused... I somehow managed to get a backup save file back to life, so now I have all the save back I lost a month ago :)

But still no Goat Glade... however I managed to get the EE edition to run in a way, that the base game is not influenced, so now I have a base game with Goat Glade and my EE save file back with all quests done :)

So I am done for now, but I am still confused^^
Nurator

Postby Unidentified Tower on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:59 pm

A dungeon idea using EE mechanics I'm going to put here because I can't get it out of my head:

Thank you for tolerating my fanfiction

(Also I'm going to feel really silly if this gimmick is already used in some dungeon I haven't seen yet like Bard Gold or something)
Unidentified Tower

Postby srid on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:33 am

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
srid

Postby srid on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 am

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
srid

Postby maya on Mon May 13, 2019 2:22 am

a funny way to actually change the lust problem (in lekon's table curious) is to have the lust goat spawn in revenants instead, though I don't know how problematic that would be
maya

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons