[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Postby shade_of_ox on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:42 am

shade_of_ox

Postby shade_of_ox on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:15 am

http://prntscr.com/lltnx5

Vampire is pretty good for Hidden Workshop. He's also quite good for Scrooge.
shade_of_ox

Postby Vemb on Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:10 am

Vemb

Postby The Avatar on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:43 am

I realize some may miss this, as it is just a comment, but an extra patch has been released! It's got an absolute ton of bugfixes, a few balance changes, and revamps of quite a few curious dungeons. Curious EB (if you don't recognize the acronym that dungeon is for, don't worry about it) in particular is now one of the most fun and unique runs in the game. It's probaly my second favorite, all things considered.

Anyways, if you want the full detais of everything that's been fixed up, pop over to ddmod.weebly.com to read that. There's also an explanation there of issues any who updated/installed in the past two days might have experienced, so if you had those or are just curious you can read that too!
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Nurator on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:52 pm

Awesome, cant wait to look into that :)
Nurator

Postby General_Milky on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 pm

Curious EE may just be the most intense run in the game, now. I am not sure if I'd call it harder than curious VGT, but it's definitely up there with it. I haven't beat either of them legit, but Curious VGT feels more "impossible without amazingly well crafted strats."

What's your first favorite run, Avatar?
General_Milky

Postby The Avatar on Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:45 am

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Nurator on Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Ok now I have time to play. Reading the changelog is really awesome when I know this forum thread lead to this changes :) Cant wait to defeat all these stupid puzzles now :D

EDIT: Ok The Grandmaster is finally down! That was satisfying... but I dont understand the Riposte puzzle. I dont think my solution is intended, because it doesnt teach anything and is pretty straight forward :D

Nurator

Postby srid on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:28 pm

Damn! I tried a similar strategy and was 1HP short of killing the boss, so we thought it was okay. Well done...

Indeed this is not the intended solution, you are supposed to reach lvl 2, somehow.

This means that we will have to rethink the puzzle a little, thanks for letting us know!

srid

Postby Nurator on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:40 pm

No problem :) I like breaking puzzles :D Never even thought about going to lvl 2, because the boss had so little HP :D
Nurator

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons