[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Postby srid on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:35 pm

I don't know yet if I guessed correctly, but I'd say that the infinimuter and the Half-Dragon exploit were both fixed by vanilla game updates.
(I'm not sure if infinimuter still works but I noticed that the Fire Heart doesn't charge when you use Lemisee which I believe wasn't implemented in the early versions)
So if I guess right, I still think it would make sense to extend the Half-Dragon fix (which is that a Half-Dragon canhitting a magical immune plant twice kills it) by adding something to prevent the player attack to go zero (and still, you don't even need that in the EE thanks to the Ensnare trait) or saying that if you do zero damage to a plant twice you kill it.

Anyway, congrats one finding that exploit, whatever it is (I still haven't watched the run).

By the way, your remark about GoatPerson + Fido was very interesting, it never occurred to me. Did you test if it worked? I still believe that Shadow Heart is the best item around for GoatPerson , because you will still worship gods with it.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
srid

Postby srid on Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:45 pm

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

srid

Postby Unidentified Tower on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:59 am

Something's buggy with Troll. I'm level 2, healing a total of 5 health per tile due to eating three glyphs, wielding the blacksmith's Shield, and attacking monsters with 7 attack power. This only deals 5 damage to me, which is equal to my health regeneration, but it's still shrouding a tile.

Edit: It's also happening at health regen 7 when attacking a strength 8 monster with 2 DR. In other words, straight up gaining me HP each cycle, without bothering with Death Protection or anything like that. This can't be intended, right? Like I know Troll can go infinite anyhow but this seems too effortless.

Edit 2: Okay now I don't even have Shield or any other defenses and it's shrouding when I get hit for 3 damage with regen 3 (level 2, one conversion). Something's not working right here. I've been worshipping Jehora Jeheyu (but had no corrosion from him or anything like that), maybe he's involved?
Unidentified Tower

Postby The Avatar on Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:38 am

The Avatar

Postby srid on Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:52 am

srid

Postby The Avatar on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:06 am

The Avatar

Postby Unidentified Tower on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:46 am

Unidentified Tower

Postby The Avatar on Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:35 am

The Avatar

Postby Unidentified Tower on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:02 am

Unidentified Tower

Postby The Avatar on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:31 pm

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons