[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Extreme East Spoiler and Discussion Thread

Postby Zaratustra on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Zaratustra

Postby General_Milky on Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:21 pm

Well, looks like it's time to start learning how to wiki, so I can start setting up some info, there.
General_Milky

Postby srid on Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:50 am

Thanks, Zaratustra!

I changed the description for the bard's EYE FOR OPPORTUNITY, because it was switched
back again to "Converting items restores health and mana proportional to cost" in the latest releases.
It was the original design, but there was a bug with potion piles, and it is now fixed.

By the way, remember that the prepped health and mana potion have cost 0, unlike the potions you pick up in the dungeon.
Which is why the prepped one won't heal you if you convert them, but the other ones will.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
srid

Postby zayyeh on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:13 pm

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Download over at ddmod.weebly.com.
zayyeh

Postby Zaratustra on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:42 pm

Zaratustra

Postby zayyeh on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:21 pm

I've seen that, but I guess I wanted something else then. Don't remember now. So, did you enjoy the mod? Maybe some suggestions, feature requests, will to contribute?;)
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Download over at ddmod.weebly.com.
zayyeh

Postby Zaratustra on Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Zaratustra

Postby The Avatar on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:55 am

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Sorry it's a few days late (there were delays uploading to the website), but the patch is out! Head over to ddmod.weebly.com to get it now. I won't post any patch notes here (since they are incredibly spoiler heavy), but you can find the full list of changes on the News page.

The Avatar

Postby choongmyoung on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:51 am

choongmyoung

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons