[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Current summary of the gods.

Current summary of the gods.

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Current summary of the gods.

Postby q 3 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:55 am

Glowing Guardian worshiping Assassins are unexpectedly great. They shouldn't work at all, but Swift Hand entirely negates the malus from Sanctify, making them probably the single best piety earners he has. You don't even need to rush for the altar, because you're better off using poison to level up until there aren't many tiles left to explore, then joining and converting the glyph. I don't think it's broken, but it's amusing that one of the "evil" classes works so well with the big guy.

On the other hand, I'm finding it hard to effectively worship Tikki Tooki as an Assassin. The piety gain from poison is far outweighed by the piety loss from constantly taking damage, and he doesn't have any really great boons to make late game worship worthwhile. I'll sometimes switch to him from Glowing Guardian, for Tikki Edge and to be able to use potions, but otherwise he just doesn't seem to fit the class very well, which makes me sad. At the very least there should be a much higher piety gain from poisoning, like +4 or so per casting.
q 3

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:07 am

Darvin

Postby Wargizmo on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:12 am

Wargizmo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons