[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Peeling back the layers

Peeling back the layers

All things Desktop Dungeons

Peeling back the layers

Postby GoatBot on Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:43 pm

GoatBot

Re: Peeling back the layers

Postby TigerKnee on Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:20 pm

Somewhat sad, but at least there's Extreme Edition to continue development in a sense.
TigerKnee

Postby Nurator on Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:48 pm

Oh wow, sad to see you go! This game touched me the most of ALL the games I have ever played. I remember 100+ hours I loved this game, discussing strategies with other forum members, now joining the EE team and creating my own content.

This is so much more than just a game for all of us here so THANK YOU! And good luck on all of your future endavours!
Nurator

Postby choongmyoung on Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:52 am

Even if the support stops, I will never forget this great game. This game was an important part of my gaming life and I love every part of it.

Thank you so much for making and supporting DD. Lots of love and luck to you. You can do anything.
choongmyoung

Postby dislekcia on Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:52 am

Oh dear, I don't think I wrote that very well... This wasn't me announcing that I'm leaving QCF - I've been at Spry Fox for over a year and a half now and it's been great! I'm still keeping up on support and trying to make things on the side, I don't think you'll notice any sort of change to how things have been here (with DD) for the last few years TBH.
dislekcia

Postby berpdreyfuss on Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:04 pm

I can very much relate to this. For me, as a musician, it is the bands that split up out of one reason or another. You sometimes lose people that you spent a very intense time with and it is hard to let something go that worked very well at some point.
I have a two year old child as well and it changes a lot. Some things become less important, some become more important. You yourself become less important as well, but in a way much more important, too. What changes the most is the amount of time and energy you are able to spent freely.
Thanks for the blogpost and this game and the support! I think this game means a lot to a lot of people and I will look out for your future projects for sure.
berpdreyfuss

Postby berpdreyfuss on Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:06 pm

berpdreyfuss

Return to Desktop Dungeons