[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Demo Bugs - Post your bug finds here

Demo Bugs - Post your bug finds here

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Demo Bugs - Post your bug finds here

Postby Nandrew on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:30 am

Nandrew

Postby TigerKnee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:59 am

The smuggler tunnel is actually one of the better ones out of the thieves preparation list in my opinion. While sometimes the stairs are generated like right next to each other and makes me slap my forehead, what I think is the most valuable aspect is that going downstairs it seem to restore your health/mana to full, which I took advantage off killing the 3 part boss (forgot the dungeon name, the cultist guy that becomes a zombie and then a shade)
TigerKnee

Postby subanark on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:00 pm

I had some trouble picking up the boss's item after you defeat one (can't remember exactly why, maybe inventory full). In any case, I ended up clicking the conversion button and lost 1 conversion point.
subanark

Postby spoomak on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:08 pm

In Creeplight I killed all the cultists and after that killed the goat. The popup text still says that horrible sounds come from above although no-one is there anymore to make that sound.
spoomak

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons