[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Desktop Dungeons beta update: crazy old people

Desktop Dungeons beta update: crazy old people

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Desktop Dungeons beta update: crazy old people

Postby q 3 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 am

After the dialogue for the quest-giving dude in the subdungeon (I assume he's the start of the Transmuter unlock process), stepping back onto his tile will give a "Talk" option that doesn't do anything.

Perversely, the change to CYDSTEPP is going to be less of a burden to Rogues than to any other class (except maybe Monks, but they don't like CYDSTEPP anyway). Even more perversely, it makes Dracul worship (and inevitable Dracul annoyance) even more beneficial for a CYDSTEPPer. :)

Getting piety with Binlor is way too easy with the reduced MP cost (he was already even more mana-efficient than Mystera, now a Wizard has a 1:1 ratio of mana spent to piety gained and can use BLUDTOPOWA; you're almost more likely to run out of walls before you run out of tiles when building piety with Binlor). He should probably only give +4 or even +3 piety per casting.
q 3

Postby TigerKnee on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:41 am

Woo Dwarf buff. Hopefully they're more worth using now for classes that aren't "Rogue".
TigerKnee

Postby q 3 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:14 am

In the character profile, the Transmuter's mana regeneration is incorrectly displayed as 1 per block.
q 3

Postby Melichar on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:21 am

after getting off yesterday, I come back on and complete the last Den of Danger first tier char quest, and now I can't get the quest to complete. If first-tier means mage/thief/fighter/priest
Melichar

Postby TigerKnee on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:40 am

I can't do complicated tasks pt 3. I've used a Sorceror and a Bloodmage both to immediately kill a level 2 monster (usually goats, poor goats?) and then finished the dungeon but it doesn't flag completion.
TigerKnee

Postby 232 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:53 am

Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting a lot more connection errors than before.

Postby Darvin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:11 am

Darvin

Postby spoomak on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 pm

spoomak

Postby Wargizmo on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Bugs with the new quest:

After completing the first part, both Fortitude and Burn Salve became available.

Completing the 3rd part did not work, My first kill was a level 2 troll but quest is still active and no reward, possibly it had something to do with the naga subdungeon being present on the map.
Wargizmo

Postby Wargizmo on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Wargizmo

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons