[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Creeplight Contract Help?

Creeplight Contract Help?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Creeplight Contract Help?

Postby Herborist on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Herborist

Postby FDru on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:09 pm

FDru

Postby GG Crono on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:20 pm

I went with the Mana Leak strategy. Started with a Trisword, a Bear Mace and a Strength Potion and bought a Wharrgarbl in the dungeon. Converted as many glyphs as I could find except for fireball, then worshipped Mysty early and built up piety while revealing the whole map, then killed the goat and hit Mana Leak. Then I killed a Wraith to level up. Once i leveled, I hit the boss with fireballs until I ran out of MP, then leveled again. Repeated this until I could survive a hit from the boss, then I'd hit him and level up for as long as I could. Lather, rinse and repeat until everything's dead. :D
GG Crono

Postby Wargizmo on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Wargizmo

Postby Halion on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:10 pm

I think I did this as a gnome. BURNDAYRAYZ is your core tool, finishing off with a first strike. Avoid killing cultists since it is a lot of resources for mediocre xp. Once you get to the boss you'll have many potions, the chance to get in a free hit at the end of each form with first strike, and the ability to mid fight level by cleaning up low level monsters. You can go explore to regen between boss forms too.
Halion

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons